Northwest ABA offers ABA therapy and Positive Behavior Support service to improve qualify of life for your child and family. Our service is built on relationships, trust, and cultural sensitivity.
Northwest ABA offers educational/behavioral consultation and support service for children and adolescents with autism and related disorders. Our service is based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavior Support (PBS). ABA is an evidence-based therapeutic approach to promote the development and functionality of individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities. We also incorporate other intervention approaches such as TEACCH, sensory integration, and technology solutions. We offer customized therapeutic service for families and schools that are dedicated to providing the best care and education for their children and students. With our service, your child will receive:
- PERSONALIZED educational programming based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Educational/behavioral consultation and supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Behavior Technician (BT)'s 1:1 support for your child/student
- Functional assessment of problem behaviors
- Functional communication training to replace problem behaviors
- Management of challenging behaviors using the PBS approach