**Accepting applications for full-day summer camp for children age 5-10**
Northwest ABA's mission is to ABLE (achieve better life for everyone) children, families, and professionals who serve them regardless of their disabilities and cultural backgrounds.
Individualized, home-based ABA therapy for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder.
Center-based ABA therapy is offered for children age 2-7 at Tukwila and Tacoma Development Center.
For families and schools that have children and adolescents with challenging behaviors.
Northwest ABA offers educational/behavioral consultation and support service for children and adolescents with autism and related disorders. Our service is based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavior Support (PBS). ABA is an evidence-based therapeutic approach to promote development and functional skills of individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities. We offer customized therapeutic service for families and schools that are dedicated to providing the best care and education for their children and students. With our service, your child will receive:
- PERSONALIZED educational programming based on the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
- Educational/behavioral consultation and supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Behavior Technician (BT)'s individualized support for your child/student
- Functional assessment of problem behaviors
- Functional communication training to replace problem behaviors
- Management of challenging behaviors using the PBS approach